- Knives, sharp objects, laser lights, toys, and weapons (or anything that could be perceived as a weapon) are not allowed in school. Leave these at home.
- Electronic games, iPods, CD players, radios, and toys are allowed on the bus, but must be kept in backpacks while at school. Items that are out at school, may be confiscated by school staff.
- Gum chewing is not allowed at school.
- Student must have teacher’s permission and pre-arrangements made to bring pets for show and tell time ONLY. The pet must be housed in a secure cage, and only the teacher or students designated by the teacher may handle the animal. Animals serving the disabled are an exception to this policy.
- Do not bring private party/birthday invitations to school, unless the whole class is being invited.
- Birthday treats must be prearranged with the teacher. Treats will be left at the office for the teacher to pick up and serve at a time appropriate to the class schedule. All items must be store bought. NO HOME PREPARED TREATS.
- The school is a drug free zone. No drugs, including tobacco or look-a-likes, are allowed.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed on school grounds at any time. This includes evenings and weekends.
- Students are responsible for all textbooks and library books issued to them during the school year.
- All lost or damaged books must be paid for. If a lost book is found, money will be refunded.
- All monies collected are recorded by the school and paid to the proper fund for replacement purposes.
- Each student assumes the responsibility for loss or damage to property belonging to him/her or the school district.
- Skateboards/Rollerblades/Scooters or similar devices are prohibited on district property during school hours unless special permission is giving by the building principal for a specific activity. Items that are out at school, may be confiscated by school staff.
- Any loss or damage to school district property by any student will require replacement by the student in a manner satisfactory to the principal.