- We expect that our students will arrive dressed in clothing that is appropriate for the school environment.
- No clothing should be a distraction to other students.
- No Heelys should be worn for safety purposes.
- Offensive language or images on clothing will not be tolerated, and the student will be required to call home and make alternative arrangements for clothing.
- Hats and coats are not worn in the school.
- Please refrain from sending students in flip flops. Appropriate footwear is needed for playing outside or in the gym.
- Students will go outside for recess (unless it’s raining), so have your child wear warm clothing or have a jacket available.
- Face make-up or costumes should not be worn in school, unless there is prior permission from school administration.
- It is recommended that your child’s name is written on coats, sweatshirts, and lunch bags.